Crown Hospice Provides Hospice Care
Crown Hospice is a hospice care provider based in Texas that offers end-of-life care services to patients with a life-limiting illness. Their goal is to provide comfort and support to both the patient and their family during this difficult time.
Some of the services offered by Crown Hospice include:
- Pain and symptom management: Crown Hospice provides medication and therapies to help manage the patient’s pain and other symptoms associated with their illness.
- Emotional and spiritual support: The hospice team provides counseling and emotional support to the patient and their loved ones.
- 24-hour on-call assistance: Crown Hospice provides access to a nurse who can answer questions and provide support to the patient and their family at any time of day or night.
- Medical equipment and supplies: The hospice team provides necessary medical equipment and supplies to the patient’s home.
- Respite care: Crown Hospice offers temporary relief to the primary caregiver by providing inpatient hospice care for the patient for a short period of time.
- Bereavement services: After the patient’s death, Crown Hospice provides grief counseling and support to the family.
As for reviews, Crown Hospice has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars on Google based on 27 reviews. Patients and their families have praised the hospice team for their compassion, professionalism, and the high-quality care they provide. However, there are also a few negative reviews that mention issues with communication and delays in receiving care. It’s important to note that each patient’s experience can vary, and it’s recommended to do your own research and speak to the hospice provider directly to determine if they are the right fit for your needs.
What Sets Crown Hospice Apart?
As a faith-based hospice care center, Crown Hospice is able to provide unique services that set them apart from other hospice care services. With a focus on not only physical comfort but also mental, emotional, and spiritual health, they seek to care for their patients in a hoslistic manner.
They know that each situation is unique. Crown Hospice works with each patient to create a care plan that cares for both their needs as well as the needs of their loved ones who are walking alongside them in their final days.
With services including bereavement counseling and caregiver support, Crown Hospice truly seeks to care for the entire family. Keep reading to learn more about the Texas hospice care services available through Crown Hospice.
Crown Hospice’s Services
A few of the services offered by Crown Hospice include the following:
- Texas Hospice Care
- Texas Holistic End of Life Care
- Texas Palliative Care Services
- Texas Bereavement Services
- Texas Caregiver Support Services
Contact Information for Crown Hospice
You can learn more about the Texas hospice care services available through Crown Hospice using the information listed below.
1406 E Red River St.
Victoria, TX 77901
Hours of Operation
Services are available 24/7. Contact Crown Hospice to learn more about current availability and scheduling!
Crown Hospice has a true passion for providing quality end of life care for patients of all ages and walks of life. They are ready to partner with your family and walk alongside you during this trying time. You can read more about their services by visiting their Google Reviews.